We want to help you protect what’s important.

Though you might not own your home, there is no doubt that it is still just that to you: your home. It’s where you cook, play, unwind and spend time with family and friends. And it’s also where you keep your valued possessions.


If you pay rent, your landlord will have insurance for your home. They won’t, however, provide coverage for the contents of your home. That’s where we’d like to help. Tenant insurance covers what your landlord’s insurance doesn’t. We can help you understand your options, and choose the right amount of coverage for your unique needs and lifestyle.

Here’s what tenants need to think about for comprehensive coverage:


Coverage for your personal property – from your laptop to your mattress.


Liability coverage for damage to another unit that originated in your apartment.


Additional living expenses (if your rental dwelling becomes unfit to live in due to a claim).